Position Opening: Temporary Half Time Contract Manager – $100 per hour
Priority Given to Applications Received by Monday, October 5. The timeline for the temporary position is October 12, 2020 through January 31, 2021.
In August of 2020, Governor Jay Inslee created the Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund. https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-announces-relief-funds-help-immigrants-and-agricultural-workers
This is a one time, $40M fund that will provide grants to individuals and families who have suffered from the effects of COVID-19 and who are not eligible for public benefits because of their immigration status. We seek a half-time temporary contractor to manage, implement, and conclude the program. The Contract Manager will contract with the Legal Foundation of Washington. The Contract Manager is a designated specialist for managing the Washington COVID-19 Worker Relief Fund, including overseeing and monitoring contracts with sub-recipients and vendors. This position helps achieve the goals of the Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund by providing expert level contract guidance and expertise to LFW to meet the goals and deliverables of the program.
This recruitment is for a temporary Contract Manager within the Legal Foundation of Washington. This project position is currently funded on a half-time (20 hours/per week) through January 31, 2021. The position pays $100 per hour with no benefits. The contractor will work remotely and is expected to provide their own equipment necessary to complete the project, including a computer, internet access with sufficient bandwidth to send and receive large files, and a cell phone.
• Providing consultation for all contractual activities within the Washington COVID-19
Immigrant Relief Fund.
• Ensuring compliance with LFW, state, and federal policies as well as maintaining
accountability systems and controls.
• Working closely with LFW staff to develop, execute, and monitor the agency’s consolidated
community based contracts and reports, and timely communicating any problems
implementing the goals of the program.
• Working quickly, efficiently, accurately and congenially with internal and external partners
to meet the goals of the program.
• Identifying and communicating issues from and with internal and external partners to
ensure consistent contract management.
• Demonstrated experience managing complex state and federal contracts.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and efficiently.
• Experience working across internal and external teams to achieve the goal of the program.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to Caitlin Davis, Executive Director at the Legal
Foundation of Washington at email@example.com. Preference will be given to
contractors who can begin immediately and commit to the length of the project. Priority will be
given to applications received by Monday, October 5.